I have lived in Las Vegas for 4 years now. I can't beleive how long already. Cameren and I have lived in our beautiful house for one year. We just love it. My parents are 15 mins away. We see them during the week and they come over Sundays and I make dinner. I have the best boyfriend in the world, Roger, he lives in California, we see each other as much as possible. We've known each other for almost 19 months. I love my visits to San Francisco. We have the best time there. I work at Nevada Early Intervention and have been there over 3 years. I work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day. I love the 3 day weekends!!! Next we leave for Cabo, Mexico for the annual family vacation trip! This year there is 16 Schipano's/Marchica's/Torres'coming. 7 days at the beach sounds amazing, I can't wait. I will have to post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment